We all love Target...so here are some secrets to save big bucks throughout the year:
Tip #1: Just because something is on clearance doesn't mean that's as low as the price will go -- clearance prices can go to even 90% off.
• Here's deep dark secret: Check if the price ends in a "4."
•The "4" means it won't go any lower, but an "8" means it will be marked down again.
Tip 2: Ask a Target employee when certain items get marked marked down because it varies by location, but a few savvy Target shoppers noted that most follow this schedule:
• Monday: Children's clothing, baby items, electronics, and office supplies/gift wrap/stationary.
• Tuesday: Women's clothing, home decor and domestic items
• Wednesday: Men's clothing, toys, food, health and beauty, garden items
• Thursday: Housewares, lingerie, shoes, sporting goods, luggage
• Friday: Cosmetics, jewelry, hardware, automotive, and home improvement
Tip #3: The best time to shop for toys is in July as the store receives their fall and winter stock. That's when toys will be marked down by as much as 70%... and if you see a Target employee with a markdown gun, ask if they can mark it down even more...
Try it , it works!