Jason goes into a local library and begins making himself a milkshake - how long until someone tries to stop him?
Click Here to see the pictures.
Jason was helping someone with a Shadow Art project - check out the results:
Concept: The Lizard Man is trying to kidnap a group of children but The Guardian of Innocence is protecting them with his magical sword. It is titled "Death To The Murderous Lizard Man"
1. The Abdominator--Usually a young male who has a habit of lifting up his shirt to wipe nonexistent sweat away from his forehead to reveal a chiseled six-pack. For some reason, this always coincides with a young, attractive female being close by. Since his eyes are covered by his shirt, he cannot see that she is rolling hers.
2. The Hoarder—It's usually a guy thing where they're obsessed with multiple varieties of supersets and compound sets. During busy gym times trying to claim pieces of equipment that no one else is allowed to touch isn't cool.
3. The Barracuda--Just like a cougar -- a prowler of young men -- except older. And hungrier.
4. The Fisherman--This is the guy who considers the gym to be his personal Plenty Of Fish and hits on everyone. He lives by the saying that if you fire off enough rounds, eventually you'll hit something.
5. Herculass--She is a female version of Hercules and she can lift more than you. She's tough, focused and she doesn't want to talk to any fishermen. In most cases, she doesn't want to talk to anybody because she's too busy kicking ass with the iron. Try not to hurt yourself attempting to keep up with her. She is not impressed.
6. The Lost Boy--Young, skinny, pimply and clueless as to what to do in the gym. His face is one of constant confusion as he inspects the equipment. The only thing he seems to know how to do well is drool as he looks at girls.
7. The Tongue Depressors--A couple joined at the hip, regularly engaging in public displays of affection between sets.
8. The Earthquake--He resembles an NFL offensive lineman. Two of them. He eats large farm animals whole, and his workout regimen includes shoulder pressing the leg press, plates and all.
9. The Accessorizer--They're a virtual shopping center of weightlifting equipment: belts, gloves, straps, chalk, notebooks and bottles containing a milky purple liquid. They seem incapable of working out without this cornucopia of loot that they haul from station to station.
10. Captain Skull Candy--This is the person wearing headphones the size of a Smart Car while working out.
11. Helen Keller--Captain Skull Candy plus sunglasses.
12. One Size Fits Most--This is the guy who wears those super-tight Under Armour T-shirts to the gym even though they have a belly that looks like he's into his third trimester.
13. Not Quite Awake Yet--They wear pajamas to the gym. Apparently that's a thing now.
14. Can You Hear Me Now?--The person who occasionally lifts weights in between cell phone calls.
15. Altitude Sickness--The person who puts the treadmill on full incline and walks at a fast pace while hanging onto the hand rails for dear life.
16. Dromedary Phalanges—The meaning here is camel toe -- the people with pants so tight and so high you can basically see their ... you know.
Source: The Post Game
Kevin & Jason attempt the tablecloth trick:
The instructional video they watched:
Jason drew the lowest card in Sudden Death and must stick his entire face in an oscillating fan....
Virginia spends her Easter weekend jumping out and scaring her friends and family.